Nice - vieille ville

2010-06-14

Over the course of our trip to france I have noticed one of the most important accesories to French fassion is the scarf. Even if it is 90 degrees out the french will still be wearing a scarf. I have also noticed that there are a plethora of different ways that you can wear your scarf. The six different ties displayed I have seen proudly sported by the french. I am sure that there are other ways you can wear you're fashionable scarf but these are my six favorite. I would suggest using the scarf in combination with the three other most important french fasion accessories: the beret, dark sunglasses, and the frown
The Pull Through. This is the most commonly utilized by the french, it says "I keeps it krispy"
The Loop. This is also very commonly used it's for those who want to look good and stay somewhat cool, one of my favorites
The Bow. Only to be used for special occasions, its real nice
The "tie" for the french who are in a rush but still want to be fashion conscious
The Aviator. Only to be used when there is a breeze, or when you need to go real fast, I mean Lance Armstrong status
My personal favorite: The Turban. Who said that the scarf was only for the neck?
Beret count: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment