Nice - vieille ville

2010-06-17

Fatal

So sorry it took so long to add a post but France one upped me. I returned from Rome and my power cord wont charge my computer. So I went to Finac -France's Best Buy- and the cord was 90 euros. To much. So that is why Im late on my post so ill include both.

Fatal- Jerrett, Valerie, and I went to see a movie tonight called Fatal. It was made by French rapper Fatal Bazooka. It was really cool and funny to watch. It had some slang and the actors talked really really fast so I got about 40 percent of the dialog. The movie was like Zoolander mixed with bits of other movies rolled into a crazy 90 min adventure. I think I will never be the same. It was def worth the 8 euros and the seats were the best part. If you can, everyone should watch Fatal.


Final Thought- My time here in France has been great. I was able to go to 4 countries, 4 capitals, 18 cities, 20 museums, 30 churches, and eat 27 different flavors of ice cream. I think that I spent my time wisely.? France has been really enjoyable and Im grateful that I have been able to dive right into the culture. Before I left people told me that the French were rude and cold hearted people, their cities are dirty, and not a place to visit. My trip here has been the exact opposite. I think the people here great and warm. They care about relationships and each other very much. They respect their cities and have pride in them. I have had people go out their way to help and show me where things are or give me suggestions. They are genuine people and not fake. They dont hide behind masks just to impress or cause they have to. I really can say I have a place in my heart for France and the french.

I was told once they french are like coconuts. They have a hard outside, but inside they are good and soft people; unlike peaches with soft outsides but hard insides, pits. Now I can say that I believe that saying to be true. They might look mean or rude but they are truly nice and are caring people. Im glad I learned that. If that was the only thing I learned then my trip here was worth it( don't worry I learned other things like french, not to take 10 year olds to Agora, and everywhere or anything can be turned into a bathroom like lets say the catacombs). France is a great place and I can see why it is the most visited country in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment